The New Year’s Eve experience includes an elegant Chef’s Tasting menu featuring six-courses.
The six-course tasting menu is $125 per person, including a midnight champagne toast. For a $50 add-on, guests can receive a wine flight pairing and full bar. Guests can make their reservations now at www.saffrontheeatery.com
- Amuse Bouche— For an appetizer, guests will enjoy Pear Bruschetta that features grilled flatbread, cream cheese, grilled pears and tomatoes, a balsamic reduction, topped with crispy Thai basil.
- First Course— Mesclun Salad with candied walnuts, dried cranberries, and raspberry vinaigrette, OR the Saffron Salad with mixed greens, port poached pears, and a light champagne vinaigrette.
- Second Course— Roasted Kobocha and Butternut Squash Soup with olive oil, carrot and beet shrub, topped with beet tuile, OR Cheddar and Broccoli Soup with cheddar cheese, broccoli, and cheese crisps.
- Third Course— Beet Tartare with avocado puree, brunoise beets, raspberry vinaigrette, beet tuile and microgreens, topped with lemon zest and homemade sweet potato crisps.
- Fourth Course— Seared Scalloped Royal Mushrooms featuring sweet potato crème, green apple relish, fennel, butternut squash, and chives. OR, Grilled Cauliflower Steak featuring house made chimichurri, roasted garlic fingerling, red bliss potatoes, and fine herbs. OR, Wild Mushroom Gnocchi, featuring a house made pan-seared gnocchi, wild mushrooms, garlic and onions, creamy potato cauliflower puree sauce, a demi-glace, and chives.
- Dessert— Chocolate Cake featuring a cinnamon dolce cream, chocolate ganache, brownie crumble, and rose raspberry sorbetto.